Attention: before activating your card, you must complete verification on plcumember.com
We’ll look at an example for several cards, with activation for a card in the Charmant category.
- Click on For me and activate your card.
- There are several cards in our example, so a warning message appears: "Please confirm that you want to activate this card. You can only activate one card.” This is to make sure that the user really wants to activate this particular card, because they may have others with more suitable parameters, in higher categories. Once confirmed, the other cards will no longer be available for activation.
- If you are sure, click on Confirm - and the card will be activated. If you click on "No", the card will not be activated.
- Other cards become unavailable after activation, and the personal activation button disappears. If you have other cards, you can always give them away to someone else.
- You might see an additional message during the activation process. It will indicate that you haven’t completed verification, which is mandatory for all users who want to activate their cards.
- Click on Confirm, and you will be redirected to plcumember.com to complete verification. Before completing verification, you will only be able to give the card away as a gift.
- Please note that there may be a delay in the delivery of your activation code! You might see this message during the card activation process:
Don’t worry – the codes will be uploaded shortly, and you will be able to activate your card.
You can reach out to our support team to ensure that there’s nothing wrong with your card, you just need to wait a while.
To learn how to verify and activate your card, see the video below.