All secure crypto exchanges feature a verification process, and Coinsbit is no exception. This is important to verify your information and ensure the security of your account.
- Enter your name and surname in the Personal information section. Fill in the remaining fields and click on Next.
- Fill in the Address fields. Note that the zip code can only contain numbers. All your information must match the documents you upload later. These documents must be valid, otherwise your application will be rejected. Please note that the exchange has a blacklist of countries where verification is not allowed: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Zambia, Nepal, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, USA and unrecognized territories.
- Upload a photo of one of your identification documents: passport, ID card, or driving license. Please note that verification is only available for persons over the age of 18.
- If you want to upload a photo of your ID or driver's license, you must submit photos of both sides. Make sure the size of the image is no larger than 3 megabytes. The uploaded document must include either Latin or Cyrillic text - otherwise you will need to provide a certified translation. Make sure all document requirements are met, then continue to the next step. For an example, click on ID. Select Add file, select the document, and confirm the action. Do the same for the reverse side. The document must include the user's date of birth or the application will be rejected.
- The next step is to upload a selfie of yourself holding the documents. Upload a selfie with the selected identity document and a sheet of paper with today’s date and coinsbit.io.
The date must match the date that the application was submitted. Select Add file, select the document and confirm the action. Make sure the document and your face are clearly visible in the photo.