- Sign in to your Platin World personal cabinet, by clicking on the Dashboard button in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the left menu of your personal cabinet, select the Payouts section. The next page will prompt you to activate two-factor authentication - this is necessary to make a payout. Activate it by clicking on Activate. You will then be redirected to the Platin Passport page.
We've added Google 2FA as a two-factor authentication option for Platin Passport. This is a convenient authentication method that complies with international security standards. Connecting Google 2FA is a prerequisite for making payouts on Platin World.
In this tutorial, we'll show you how to enable Google 2FA as a two-factor authentication method.
If you previously had 2-factor authentication connected via Telegram, you need to go to the Security section. You’ll see a new window indicating that you have activated two-factor authentication via Telegram:
To change the two-factor authentication method below, under the Telegram icon, click on the DEACTIVATE button.
After that, you will receive a one-time OTP code in Telegram. Enter it in the next window and confirm the action.
- Once Telegram 2FA is disabled, click on the ACTIVATE button under the Google authentication icon.
- Now you will need to download Google Authenticator to your smartphone. To do this, click on the App Store or Play Market button at the bottom of the page under the words “Download Google Authenticator”.
- To launch the authenticator, you need to scan the QR code in the right corner of the screen using the installed mobile application. To do this, go to the application. On the first screen, click on the Get started button.
- In the next window, select Scan a QR code.
Now, scan the QR code on the activation page. you will find your one-time password in the Google Authenticator app on your phone. This code is constantly updated. The code action timer is displayed to the right of the code as a pie chart.
Enter the one-time password on the 2FA confirmation page
Done! You have successfully connected Google 2FA!
If you haven’t previously set up authentication through Telegram, then you need to return to Platin Passport and go to the Security section and follow all the steps above.
We recommend that you do not delay connecting Google 2FA, because the security of your PLC Ultima products directly depends on it!
Please note that only you have access to the QR code on the activation page – do not show or send it to anyone else. If you need to remove 2FA with Google Authenticator (for example, when you change smartphones), please contact our support team. You will see the contact form below.
Please send the confirmation from your verified e-mail address to the support service proving that you give your consent to reset the current two-factor authentication (Two-factor authentication)
You may need to remove 2FA - for example, if you change your phone. So, here's how to do it.
Go to the Security section, click "Deactivate," and enter the code sent to you in the application. After that, two-factor authentication will be removed. For security reasons, please do not do this unless absolutely necessary.
From: e-mail address you use to log in
<<Dear financial department,
I, First Name, Last Name, e-mail address (indicate) hereby confirm accuracy of the data submitted by myself and give my unconditional consent to reset the current two-factor authentication (Two-factor authentication)
For security purposes, please send us a new selfie with your ID card in one hand and in the other hand a white paper with the following information handwritten in block letters":
Name & surname: